Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why My Fans Are Important 2 Me

I have been doing adult modeling for a while. But I have been doing customer service for even longer then that.



Thru my experience with customer service I learned everyone want to be treated the same as you do.

I call this "Mirror Imaging".
 I realized that friends and people who seem to be friends in this industry only want to gain from you, never wanting to put up anything for you.

But fans .. Are always there.



My fans are willing to go hard for me always. They come out to events. they purchase items,videos and magazines and pictures of you to show their support.

 So why should I ignore them. I show my fans diferent sides of me and they love it.


Truth be told they are the reasons why I do What I do. Not because I need a friend. I had those before I got into this industry. For some reason I havent been profiting from others being my friend. Everyone else profits off of my thoughts and work. This happens alot in this business. This is why I stay with fresh and new ideas.

But here is what happens when you befriend anyone in this industry.


The difference between friends and fans are as follows..


Friends                                                                    
want you to work for free                                         
will support others faster                                            
will not make such a big deal about knowing you       
will not promote you the way they should             
will tell you reasons why you shouldn't do this or that

Fans
willing to pay you for your work(TIME)
will support you faster
will make you feel like a star every time
will not only promote you but also refer w/out being asked
will tell you all the reasons why you should



I guess in a lot of ways I feel neglected. Once people get comfortable with knowing you a little more personally, they forget you are still a Star. Yes my friends shouldn't have to be star struck. But I do expect them to help me faster because I am their friend. Instead of being selfish and helping others more than me. This is not a so friendly business. I understand that. I also understand that everyone have their eyes is on the prize.


But my question is what happens when you are left alone and can't no one do the same as your once friend did for you? Then what?




Advice..

Watch out for the snakes in the grass. They are everywhere. If something don't seem right then just google them. Ask around. Do not get caught up in a bunch of chasing your own tail shit.

If you want to be someone known in this business focus only on what your fans want and what they can do for you. They will always steer you in the right direction.

After all its their fantasy..

Trix

No comments:

Post a Comment