Thursday, October 28, 2010

How To Win Them Over At An Event

1. Introduction

Always introduce yourself. Even if they already know your name. That is a plus. I hear it all the time.

I would say

“Hi I’m Madame Trixie. Nice to meet you.”

They would reply

“ I know who you are. I’m such and such. I watch your movies all the time.”

It means a lot if you can remember the fans name for the next time you go to an event.

2. Be Courteous

Ask if the party goer would like a drink. Even though the event is not yours, you still offer. You may find that many people don’t drink. I offer them water, juice or soda. You never know they might be thirsty.

This way you spark small conversation.

Ask them their name.

Ask them if there are any ladies that are at the event , that they might be interested in?

Ask them if there is anything particular(specific) that they are interested in seeing during the night?

I usually ask someone who looks bored or look like they bout to leave.

They will always remember you.. Remember your friends, the wall, the party organizers, the dj.. Nobody but a person paying to get in a strip event will pay you for dancing..

Stop loosing money..

Get the money..

4. Magic Words

“I’m jumping in the shower!”

Always take a shower.

Most of the time you don’t see or hear those words. But ask anyone it does mean a lot.

A lot ( too many) chicks will wipe off with baby wipes. Then go back out to the dance floor/ stage just like that.

Its ok ,But you will not get more fanatics. Instead you WILL be marked as nasty.

I remain with my washcloth and towel. After an intense floor show or lap dance I wash My Butt. That’s right I jump right in the shower.

Hygiene should be regulated at all times. This is a must. Your body start perspire while your dancing. If there is no need to stay funky then don’t.

For the plus size woman(BBWs). We have it worst. We sweat under our arms, stomachs, breasts, and between our legs.
This can began to give off a foul rubbery smell. This is fat burning. I’m sure if the party goer came to an event for plus size woman, he will not be interested in smelling your fat burning.

Baby wipes just wont cut it.

Please shower!


My Little secret. find some flavor lube and rub a drop worth of it on yourself down there. dont nothing drive them crazy like a sweet edible smell.

Shit be creative with it and give shower dances. Kill to Birds with One Stone.

If there is no shower available wash yourself up in a sink..Same Results
Trixie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment