Friday, October 29, 2010

Try To Look New Every Time You Are Seen

Try your hardest to wear different outfits. Wear different outfits at every party and every shoot.

Confessions of a Stripper: Tales from the VIP Room

Usually when you shoot for a site, if they do a party then they might invite you to come out and entertain.
If this is the case then you want to have different outfits when you go.

Remember everyone that will be attending are either subscribers or admirers of the site. You just want to stay looking new.

Lets say you wore an outfit that you liked then change the accessories.

Change the earrings, bras, shoes, thongs, make-up, my favorite different colored boy shorts, bracelets, necklaces, stocking hoes, and hair(wig or ponytail piece) even.

Jazz it up a bit.

My secret is I find something cheap and make it my own.

My favorite is a nice fitting tank top with a tight fitting bra, boy shorts to match, and knee high socks.

I used to wear baby dolls with fishnets and heels.

I love how I look in a variety of things, but you will only find me wearing boy shorts and socks now..

WHAT WILL YOU WEAR?

TRIX

No comments:

Post a Comment